RAILWAY GROUP D VACANCY
indian railways has released a notification for recruitment of RAILWAY GROUP D VACANCY. Railways is the one of the largest department in govt of india conducts its own examination for all posts. Those eligible candidates who are interested can apply online on indian railways official website upto 31-03-2018.
Eligibility:- Candidate must be 18 to 33 years old for eligibility and must have passed 10th class.
Application fee:- for GENERAL and OBC Rs 500/-
for others and females Rs 250/-
for 500 fee students will get refund of rs 400 on appearing in examination and other will gets 250 out 250 rs.
candidates can apply online on railways official website in under their rrb region section.
There are two selection procedure steps.
1) online exam objective type
2)physical efficiency test (PET)
candidates will be shortlisted through computer based online objective exam and physical efficiency test. online exam will be held across all over the india. candidates who clears the cut off marks of objective online exam will be shortlisted for physical efficiency test. Those candidates who clear both online exam and physical efficiency test will be called for documents verification and got their appointment letter.
online application start from- 10-02-2018
last date for apply- 31-03-2018
exam date- declared soon
admit card date – declared soon
VISIT ALSO: ibps po 2018 apply online
How to apply for railway group d vacancy:-
- open the railway official website https://rrbonlinereg.in/rrb-apply.html
- select your rrb
- fill the details for registration and activate the registration by entering otp received on mobile and email id.
- fill all your details and upload your latest signature and photo
- then confirm your details and submit. note down your registration no. and password for future use.
- take a printout of your application fee challan and pay the challan after two successful working days in any sbi branch
- OR you can pay the challan fee online using internet banking and credit/debit card details.
- Challan fee once paid will not be refunded.
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE