SBI CLERK 2018 apply online- Junior associate posts
STATE BANK OF INDIA has released a notification for recruitment of sbi clerk (junior associate) . Sbi is among the top most banks of india conducts its own examination for all posts including sbi clerk , sbi po and specialist officer (so). Those eligible candidates who are interested for Sbi clerk 2018 apply online on sbi official website from 20-01-2018 to 10-02-2018. Candidates can apply for one state only on their official website.
Name of the post-
Total no. of posts- 3788 posts
last date of apply- 10.02.2018
Eligibility:- Candidate must be graduate and not below 20 years old for SBI SO 2018 apply online.
Application fee:- for GENERAL and OBC Rs 600/-
for others Rs 100/-
candidates can apply online on SBI official website in ‘carrier with us’ section.only online mode of application is accepted.
There are two selection procedure steps.
1) Pre exam
Candidates who clear preliminary exam will be shortlisted for mains exam. Pre exam marks are only qualifying marks. There is no interview for clerk exam. candidates who clear the mains exam got shortlisted based upon the cut off marks decided by the sbi. Candidates who got provisional allotment there is a probation period of 6 months after that they will be permanent .
Important dates for sbi so 2018 apply online:-
online application start from- 20.01.2018
last date for apply- 10.02.2018
Pre exam date- March/April 2018(tentative date)
Mains exam- 12.05.2018(tentative date)
Read also- ibps po 2018 apply online
How to apply for SBI Clerk 2018 apply online:-
- open the sbi official website www.sbi.co.in
- open the career with us link
- Open the link of SBI Clerk 2018 and apply online
- fill all your details and upload your latest signature and photo
- then confirm your details and submit.
- note down your registration no. and password for future use.
- take a printout of your application fee challan and pay the challan after two successful working days in any sbi branch
- OR you can pay the challan fee online using internet banking and credit/debit card details.
- Challan fee once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates can apply online