Great opportunity to join Indian Army, Apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Bharti for 55 post in NCC Special Entry scheme – 50th course from Ratlam, Eligible and Interested candidates are invited who is unmarried male and female applicants (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021.
Post: Indian Army Recruitment for NCC Special Entry scheme Bharti 2021 – 50th course for SSC(tech)
Total Post : 55 Vacancy (50 men + 5 Female)
Service Location: Pan India (Eligible candidates from Ratlam Madhya Pradesh are invited to apply to join army)
Vacancies by categories:
- For Men there is total post 50 NCC Special Entry scheme- (45 vacancy for General Category and 05 vacancy for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- For NCC Women- there is total 05 Posts (04 vacancy for General Category and 01 vacancy for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Eligibility criteria to Join Indian Army
- Nationality : To apply Indian Army Bharti 2021 from Ratlam MP, candidate must either be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal or for other – refer notification
- Age: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) age should be between 19 to 25 years as on 01/07/2021 (or born not earlier than 02/07/96 to not later than 01/07/02; both dates )
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold degree of a recognized University / equivalent with aggressive of min 50% (or equivalent counts) of marks taking into account marks of all the educational years. For those candidates who is currently studying in final/last year from Ratlam Madhya Pradesh are also invited to apply Indian Army Bharti 2021, if they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three/ before years of three/four years (Full-time) degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course while degree.
Promotion of Post Criteria at Indian Army Recruitment Ratlam
- Rank(Post) : Promotion Criteria – refer below lists
- For the post Lieutenant : On commission basis
- Captain : On completion of 2 years
- Major : On completion of 6 years
- Lt Colonel : On completion of 13 years
- Colonel (TS) : On completion on 26 years
- Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt General/HAG Scale, HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total , strength of Lt General), VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen, (NFSG), COAS: On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions as per given
- For other posts refer official notification from Indian Army.
Refer below Rank Level (Pay-scale in ₹/INR) as per post wise to candidates from Ratlam Madhya Pradesh.
- Lieutenant Level–10: 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain Level-10B : 61,300 – 1,93,900
- Major Level-11 : 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level-12A : 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel Level-13 : 1,30,600 – 2,15,900
- Brigadier Level-13A : 1,39,600 – 2,17,600
- Major General Level-14 : 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level-15 : 1,82,200 – 2,24,100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale Level-16 : 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level-17 : 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level-18: 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier : ₹ 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training period: Applicant will be stipend to Gentlemen /Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training period in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA. ₹ 56,100/-p.m.*
- For other allowance refer official notification.
How to Apply Indian Army Jobs Ratlam:
- To apply online Indian Army Bharti from Ratlam Madhya Pradesh, refer below steps.
- Applications will only be accepted by mode of online by official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then Click on ‘Officer Entry App ln/Login’ and then click on ‘Registration’ after Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully as given in Indian army recruitment official notification. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard window.
- once click a page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click on ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission (SSC) NCC Special Entry 50th Course .
- Now ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully as given there and then click to ‘Continue’ to fill other details as required under various segment like Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB then click on ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next step. After filling required details on the last step, you will move to a review page of ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made/have done.
- Only after ascertaining/accurate the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details to submit fresh/updated details.
Get Notification : Visit here
Official website : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
tags: Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Ratlam, Apply Bhartiya Sena Bharti (भारतीय सेना भरती), Sarkari Naukri, MySarkari Jobs, Ind govt jobs Ratlam Madhya Pradesh, Central Govt Jobs, Madhya Pradesh State govt jobs, Latest Sarkari naukri alert, Ratlam Job alert, Govt Job Info