Overview NBCC: Formerly known as the National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd, NBCC (India) Ltd. was incorporated on November 15, 1960 as Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the now named Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Government of India. The Company today is a proud Navratna enterprise operating in diversified areas of construction sector both at home and overseas with a strong focus on sustainable development.
Name: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Management Trainee (HRM): 5 Vacancies
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): 2 Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 7
Qualification Required for NBCC Recruitment Trainee:
- Management Trainee (HRM): Complete Full-time MBA/ MSW or Complete two-year Post Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Specialization in HRM/ IR/ PM as Major Subjects) with a minimum aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Complete Master Degree in Hindi with English that should be up to Degree level OR Complete Master Degree in English with Hindi that should be up to Degree level
- Management Trainee (HRM): 29 years as on 21st Jan 2021
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): 27 years as on 21st Jan 2021
- Management Trainee (HRM): Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT): Rs. 24640/-
Job Location: All Over India
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview for MT Posts and Skill Test for JHT Posts
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can apply online from https://nbccindia.com form 22nd May 2021 to 21st June 2021.
Last Date To Apply: 21st June 2021
- Official Notification: https://nbccindia.in/pdfData/jobs/Advt_07_2021%20English18052021.pdf
- Apply Online: https://nbccmt.onlineregistrationforms.com/#/home
- Official Website: https://nbccindia.com/