NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 107 Assistant, Steno & Various Post Admit Card
NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019
- To View NPCIL Assistant, Steno & Various Post Admit Card Visit Important Link sectionDISCRIPTION: NPCIL invites application for the posts of 107 Assistant, Steno & Various Vacancy 2019 from 12th, Graduate, Diploma pass candidates interested in NPCIL Assistant job opening. Follow this article for NPCIL Assistant Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply NPCIL Assistant Vacancy. For detail description for filling online application for NPCIL Assistant notification just go thought our detail description about Assistant job in NPCIL organization. Candidate must apply before 06 November 2019 and More details of NPCIL Assistant vacancy, syllabus, answer key, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on this NPCIL Assistant vacancy article.
NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019 Details
No. of Vacancy
Assistant Grade I (HR) 14 25500/- Level-4 Assistant Grade I (F&A) 25 Assistant Grade I (C&MMM) 19 Steno Grade I 29 Driver (Cum Pump Operator / Fireman) 08 21700/- Level-3 Nurse – A 05 44900/- Level-7 Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B) 01 35400/- Level-6 Pharmacist/B 04 29200/- Level-5 X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) 01 25500/- Level-4 Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) 01 21700/- Level-3 Total 107
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019
Age Limits (As on 06.11.2019)
Assistant (HR) Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50%
21 to 28 years Assistant (F&A) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks. Assistant (C&MMM) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks. Steno Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks and A speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography and speed of 40 words per minute in English typing on PC. Driver HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License. 18 to 25 years Nurse – A XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) or B.Sc.(Nursing). 18 to 30 years Lab Technician B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + One year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks or B.Sc. in Medical Lab. Technology (M.L.T.) with 60% marks. Pharmacist HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council. 18 to 25 years X-Ray Technician HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% plus One year medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate. OT Assistant H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
Application Fee for NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019
There is no Application fee for NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019
Important Dates for NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application 17 October 2019 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application 06 November 2019
Important Links for NPCIL Assistant Job 2019
Download Admit Card Detail Advertisement Link Apply Online NPCIL Recruitment
How to Apply NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://npcilcareers.co.in/ form 17.10.2019 to 06.11.2019.
§ Advt. No. : Site/HRM/01/2019
§ Job Location: Rawatbhata ( RAJSTHAN)
§ Selection Process for NPCIL Assistant Vacancy : Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test.
Ads Below The Content
- Ordnance Factory OFB Trade Apprentice Various Post Online Form 2020
- UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer EPFO Online Form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Online Form 2020
- UKPSC AC FPre Result, Marks 2020
- UP NHM RECRUITMENT 2020
- AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
- MPPEB Primary School TET 2020 – MP Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 – Last Date 20 January
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 154 Assistant Manager (Grade A) Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2020