West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Post Name: Public Health Manager
Description: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Will Engage Personnel For The Position Of Public Health Manager Under National Urban Health Mission , Department of Health And Family Welfare , Government Of West Bengal Purely On Contractual Basis Against Consequential Vacancies.
Number Of Vacancies: 34(SC-13, ST-06, OBC-A-06, OBC-B-01, UR-05 And PWD-03)
Remuneration: Rs. 25000 Per Month
Place Of Posting: Any Municipality In West Bengal
1) Graduation In Dental/Nursing
Master Degree In Life Science ( Life Science Includes Botany, Zoology, Human Physiology,
Micro-Biology, Biochemistry, Bio- Technology, Bioinformatics)/Mater Degree In Economics.
Graduation In Social Science With Masters In Public Health/ Community Health/ Preventive & Social Medicine.
Graduation In Any Discipline With MBA In Human Resources/Health Care
2) The Candidate Must Have Efficiency In Computers Including MS Office And Internet.
2 Years Post Qualification Experience In The Field Of Health Programme Management In Disease Survillance/Community Mobilization/ Inter Sectoral Collaboration/ IEC-BCC Activities / Quality Control/ Monitoring And Evaluation.
Age ( As On 1.1.2019) : 40 Years
- Gen: Rs. 100/
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/
Mode of Selection
For The Above Mentioned Position , Applications Will Be Shortlisted On The Basis Of Marks Obtained In Qualifying Qualification And Experience. Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Called For Computer Test. In Case Of Computer Test, Candidates Must Obtain At Least 50% Marks To Qualify For The Position. Final Selection Will Be Done On The Basis Of Score Of Educational Qualification , Experience And Computer Test.
- Registration Start: 30th December , 2019
- Last Date Of Registration: 8th January , 2020
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Fees: 13th January, 2020
- Last Date Of Full Submission Of Form: 17th January, 2020
Ads Below The Content
- Ordnance Factory OFB Trade Apprentice Various Post Online Form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Online Form 2020
- UKPSC AC FPre Result, Marks 2020
- MPPEB Primary School TET 2020 – MP Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 – Last Date 20 January
- UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer EPFO Online Form 2020
- NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – 154 Assistant Manager (Grade A) Vacancy – Last Date 31 January 2020
- AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
- MWRD Bihar Junior Engineer JE Online Form 2020