Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh
Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
- General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Ph Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in any Courses of Class 9 to UG, PG, Diploma Courses, Certificate or any Exam are Filled the Scholarship Form
- No Application Fee For All Candidates Only Complete Full Online Application Form.
|Courses||Online Application Start||Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Complete Form||Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute|
|Class 9th-10th||24 July 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020||12 October 2020|
|Class 11th-12th||01 August 2020||05 November 2020||05 November 2020||05 November 2020|
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9 : Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10 : Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
Document Required Fresh Candidate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates : Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Renewal Candidates : Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Please Collect all Documents Before Apply Online.
- If You Have don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College.
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form.
- For More Details Read the Full Instructions.